Tuesday, March 19, 2019
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
General registration now open - click here to register!
Join us for a day of sessions, workshops, and networking with your fellow prospect development professionals!
This year's conference includes:
- Advocacy and leadership strategies
- Beginner and intermediate-level data analytics sessions
- Best practices in prospect management
- Creating a more proactive research shop
- International prospect research tips and tricks
- And a vendor cocktail hour complete with raffles, hors d'oeuvres, and photobooth!
Our sessions feature:
- Bond Lammey (Bentz Whaley Flessner) and Anne Brownlee (NYU) on advocating for yourself and our profession, offering
practical advice on how to demonstrate your value, gain influence and
buy-in, and share the benefits of prospect development across your
- James Cheng (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center) on the powers of fundraising data science and integrating automated estimation, predictive modeling, and unsupervised learning into the prospect development process
- Andy Schultz (Bentz Whaley Flessner) with an intermediate-level data analytics session
- Linlin Chen Reid (Weill Cornell Medicine) and Sarah Balogh (NYU) on everything you need to know about international research
- Timothy Olivieri (Cornell University) on keeping your shop cutting-edge in the ever-changing landscape of prospect research
And much more!
Cocktail Hour Participation